Hajj is one of the five pillars of the Islam on the basis on which the religion of Muslims stands. The hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca) is the obligation which the Muslims who are financially and physically able to perform once in his lifetime. Muslims perform the rituals of hajj as done by the Holy Prophet PBUH in his last pilgrimage of life. The great number of believers gathers in the city of Mecca for the performing of hajj annually or once in the year. It has been prescribed in the holy Quran that the Muslims have to participate in the exercise of pilgrimage once in his lifetime if he is financially and physically able. In short, hajj is the significant obligation for all the Muslims belonging to the diverse walks of life and living in the different parts of the world. The believer should be the one who is ready to perform the pillar of hajj with the purest intention of satisfying the one and only Almighty Allah. One has to be sincere and dedicated towards the cause of securing the blessing of Allah through the performance of hajj. One should get rid of thoughts related to the worldly stuff while being engaged in the rituals of hajj.
Hajj Guide For Female:
● You have to take some sort of pain relief medication such as panadol tablet.
● Take the blister plasters with you to avoid any issue.
● You should take eye drops in case you have the problem of dry eyes.
● You have to take soluble vitamin C by shaking it into the water bottle. This will give you the extra boost if times when you lack the vitamin C.
● you should keep the pocket fan with the water spray
● You should keep the small torch which can certainly help you when there is no light.
● Keeping the notebook and pen is the must while traveling to the city of Mecca.
● Females should carry the small pair of scissors that you may need after the completion of Hajj, this way, you would not have to ask people for it.
● You must keep the miswak with you as it helps you with the toothpaste. It is easy to carry and also light weighted.
● You should have to packet of tissues while moving around the difference places for the performing of the rituals.
● You must keep the small pouch for pebbles. Most of the time, hajj group provide you with these sort of things.
● One must hold travel Qur’an and other Islamic books which would allow you to keep reciting the dua or prayer while performing the rituals of the hajj.
If you have planned to go for the purpose of hajj in the 2018, this blog will turn out to be very helpful for you in ensuring the basic things that are needed for the hajj. you should keep these above-mentioned things in mind before making your way to the city of Mecca for the performing of Hajj.